Scrum Books Top 6 – Recommended books by ScrumTalk
Scrum Books Top 6 – Recommended books: has been created as what we know are the best books to read for Scrum practitioners. We did read these books already and found it very benificial for either new or advanced readers.
If you are going to prepare for an official Scrum Exam we highly advice you to pick the Nr.1 Book: Scrum The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the time written by Jeff Sutherland. The reason why we do this recommendation is that you will get the right mindset and it will be more easier for you to understand the questions.
This list has been established in discussion with a group of Professional Scrum Masters. If you are reading this and just starting with Scrum or really excited to learn? Pick a book listed below and take action now by making the order! You will educate yourself and become a true Scrum enthusiast like all of us here.
If you would like to become part of our ScrumTalk community. Just signup your email on the right!
1. Scrum The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time – Jeff Sutherland
2. Scrum Mastery – Geoff Watts
3. Essential Scrum – Kenneth S. Rubin
4. Learning Agile: understanding Scrum, XP, Lean, and Kanban – Andrew Stellman & Jennifer Greene
5. Scrum Shortcuts Without Cutting Corners – Ilan Goldstein
6. Succeeding with Agile – Mike Cohn
Note: feel free to provide feedback via comment or email upon this Scrum Books Top 6 – Recommended blog post. I would love to create an improved list of books together with our community here.